I was too afraid to eat in the cafeteria…
cause then people would see that I had nobody to eat with.
“They will think I’m a loser“, I thought. Is I just sat down with some random people I knew they would just think, “why is he here?” At least that’s what I thought. This insane thinking was driven by my social anxiety.
I didn’t master aloneness as well as this guy…
If you want one more story, here’s one (otherwise just skip to my social diagnosis diploma).
I went to a sports high school program. But I was nervous every day because I was horrified of taking showers with the other class mates after the sports classes. I was convinced they thought I had a small ding-dong, and that everyone was thinking about this while we were all standing in the shower area naked. (If my future wife is stalking me: I’m just a grower, not a shower. )
Sometimes we played soccer with the older dudes. And one day I was in the shower area with ONLY older seniors…
Then the captain walked into the shower area….
Picture a guy like this in soccer format.
“Hmm…”, he uttered.
I was already facing the wall as I was showering. But soon I feel my arm being snatched and I’m being pulled out of my shower spot, and the captain takes my spot. I slip on the floor, like bambi – only the fact that I’m a naked skinny teenager, which is more embarrassing, and this is also happening in front of all these other laughing guys. Plus, my belief that I had a micro penis (when not erect), made the experience more dramatic in my head. “The guy with the small penis was thrown out of the shower by the captain, and slipped like Bambi”. What a great story.
I should be fair and say that the captain apologized a few days later. He felt bad.
Anyway, I’m just trying to point out how social situations could torture me. I made little impression on people. People forgot they had met me so I had to introduce myself over and over again.
Girls had no clue that I existed. Talking to girls I had attraction for was my biggest fear.
I wanted to change, so I stepped in at the psychiatrist’s office.
At age 18 I was diagnosed for suffering from social phobia.
Here’s my Social Anxiety diploma:
Long story short, things turned out better.
This video was recorded a few years later:
So I figured out a few things along the way, and I’ve made a program for you who either struggle with social anxiety, are nervous around people, and for you who feel like you’re doing okay but still want full social freedom.
Do you really have social anxiety?
Seriously, anybody can get a social phobia diagnosis paper. Your doctor would be happy to assign you one.
I just think I need to make my own definition for social anxiety.
My definition of social anxiety: You don’t dare to say and do the things you WANT because of what people think of you. In social settings AND in your way of life.
Does that sound like you?
Well, I got something that can help you.
Here’s What I Got:
My total blueprint on how you can get rid of social anxiety, shyness and nervousness around people (in which women are included – I’ll just remind you, if you’re heterosexual). And it’s not a program where I’ll just throw you out on the street.
If you feel ready to savage the streets, your office or the bars, great. But we’re also going way deeper.
In the program you’ll realize The One Goddamn Thing that’ll take you out of social anxiety. I call it Emotional Intelligence breakthrough.
You’ll change your relationship with your anxiety, so that it can run out of your system. If you’re demonizing your social anxiety, you will keep repressing and collect more anxiety, and you will have a harder and harder time around people.
Social Anxiety Strip-Down Formula, holds the key that will strip down your social anxiety once and for all, if you use it!
The cause of your social anxiety is DEEP, and it requires an open mind and deep reflection.
So please, come into the course with an open mind. Be ready to have all your beliefs shattered. Promise?
Here’s What It’ll Do For You
- Feel better talking on the phone with people
- Feel fine when speaking in public, and actually excell
- Feel great talking to the opposite sex, and spice up your dating life
- Feel confident in job interviews
- Dare to ask your boss for a raise
- Overcome the fear of authority
- Live the lifestyle you want despite what your parents and friends think
- Travel the world while raising your confidence
- Learn how to become more assertive
In 50 videos and 40 articles, here’s what you will learn
- How to conquer your fear of approaching beautiful women, with just a pen, paper and 30 seconds per day
- How to crush your social anxiety through FUN activities like TRAVELING. Learn how to travel cheap, meet wonderful people, exotic women, eat great food and have the time of your life. I’ll show you how you can travel so cheap that you may even SAVE more money than if you stayed home.
- That you can be very attractive to women, even if you’re introverted/self conscious, and have social anxiety
- How to train your ability to NOT run out of things to talk about
- Discover your STRENGTHS. People with social anxiety and introversion have certain abilities that’ll make them successful in areas of life where the “normals” stand no chance.
- How to deal with sweating, shaking and stuttering
- How to multiply your social anxiety healing by 10 times
- How to overcome the fear of being alone
- How to reduce stress in your life by saying this one word to people
- How to make it way easier to do the things that scares you
- How to find social freedom by doing the most introverted activity on the planet!
- Discover joy and peace within YOURSELF rather than out in THINGS, EVENTS and PEOPLE, which makes you less socially needy and will actually make you enjoy things, events and people even more.
For the price of less than a daily coffee for the next month, you can put yourself on the Exit-train out from social anxiety hell and towards the land of social freedom.
For a measly investment of $47 you’ll get immediate access to SA Strip-Down Formula.
Here’s How to Enroll
All you need to do is to click this link here, and you will arrive on a page where you just click “signup” for SA Strip-Down Formula. After you have made the payment, you will get immediate access to the SA Strip-Down Formula members area where the full video course will be waiting for you.
Let’s Strip Away The Whole Risk, Shall We?
You can take the course, download all the vids, try all the stuff out, and if you’re not amazed in 60 days, send me an email and I’ll give you a full refund, and you can keep the course for free.
Petar Went From Social Anxiety to Getting a Girlfriend in Two Months
So instead of buying 40 gum packs for the next 2 months, or to be more realistic, instead of getting 15 cups of coffee at Starbucks the next 2 months, you can get the blueprint that covers my whole perspective on how to break out of the social prison and live your own life in joy and social freedom.
So… 15 cups of Starbucks coffee the next two months….. Vs….. Freddy’s recipe to get out of social anxiety (Freddy, who went from social anxiety to picking up girls naked)
I didn’t leave anything off my heart in the program and I gotta say I’m damn proud of it. All in the exchange of 20 cups of Starbucks coffee the next 60 days. Coffee is not good for you anyway. But hey, I won’t judge you for keeping the other 40 cups!
Click the button right here, then click “sign up” for SA Strip-Down Formula and let’s start your journey towards social freedom, for only $47. You can pay with Paypal or with credit card via the other link on the page. The other link might be hard to notice but it’s there. See you inside!
Questions about the order: email email@example.com